On Tuesday, September 28, 2021, Cisco Umbrella will release version 3.0.73 to our release candidate users.
Rollout is paused at this time to address a known issue around local DNS resolution. Releases to resume the week of October 11.
Final release will be scheduled no earlier than October 28, 2021.
When will I receive the release?
Check the Umbrella Dashboard notifications - your date will be listed in the notification pane once a date is set.
Change Summary (3.0.73- TBD)
- Resolved defect where internal domains list domain bypass did not correctly function
Change Summary (3.0.17 to 3.0.73)
- Resolved issue that could result in an unexpected reboot during upgrade
- Improved trusted network detection by domain
- Resolved an issue where static DNS settings could be lost
- Resolve compatibility issue with Azure hosted VMs
- Update diagnostic tools
- Resolved issue where client could be stuck in a waiting state
Updates will automatically be delivered in waves. If you require control over your exact date of upgrade initialization, let us know! We are working to deliver optional controls over your upgrades.
To upgrade machines early for validation once the release is available, download the new version here. Downloads may require opening in an incognito window. If you receive a 5XX error, open in an incognito window.
To upgrade, run the installer as a user with sufficient privileges.