On Tuesday, September 28, 2021, Cisco Umbrella will release version 2.3.4 for MacOS to our release candidate users.
On October 5-7, 2021, Cisco Umbrella targets releasing version 2.3.4 to our first and second release waves.
On October 12-14, 2021, Cisco Umbrella targets releasing version 2.3.4 to our third release waves.
On October 28-30, 2021, Cisco Umbrella targets releasing version 2.3.4 to all users.
Final release will be scheduled no earlier than October 28, 2021.
Change Summary (2.2.669 to 2.3.4)
- Support for native M1 ARM MacOS
- Resolved issue with AD Integration with Enterprise Connect
- Resolved issue where correct AD user was not found with native (OpenDirectory) binding
- Added support for NoMaD and NoMaD login-based active directory identities
- Bug fixes
- Client crash impacts include loss of DNS resolution or local DNS resolution
Updates will automatically be delivered in waves. If you require control over your exact date of upgrade initialization, let us know! We are working to deliver optional controls over your upgrades.
To upgrade machines early for validation, download the new version 2.3.4 here . This link will become available once the release is completed and function until the next release candidate release.
To upgrade, run the installer as a user with sufficient privileges after placing the attached file in /Library/Application Support/OpenDNS Roaming Client/.
Previous Release Notes