In Web Policy, rules within a ruleset may now be enabled or disabled. A disabled rule will not be evaluated nor effect the outcome of a web transaction. New rules will be created in a disabled state. Disabled rules can be configured, positioned in a ruleset, and saved, but will not take effect until enabled. For more information please refer to the Umbrella on-line documentation or knowledge base article here.
Articles in this section
- Umbrella edge data centers now available in Marseille, France and Reston, Virginia
- Introducing the new Cisco Umbrella Open API
- [Now Available, Action Required] Umbrella SWG SAML Certificate Expiring 26th September 2022
- [Action Required] DNS Content Categories migration deadline extended to October 28, 2022
- End of Life for IP Layer Enforcement Feature of the Umbrella Roaming Client.
- App Discovery report now supports Bulk labelling
- Cisco Umbrella Now Supports TLS v1.3
- DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH) and DNS-over-TLS (DoT) service notification
- Reserved IP is now Generally Available and New Egress Information in Activity Search
- Cisco Secure Client Launch and FAQs