In Web Policy, rules within a ruleset may now be enabled or disabled. A disabled rule will not be evaluated nor effect the outcome of a web transaction. New rules will be created in a disabled state. Disabled rules can be configured, positioned in a ruleset, and saved, but will not take effect until enabled. For more information please refer to the Umbrella on-line documentation or knowledge base article here.
Articles in this section
- Umbrella edge data center updates in South Africa
- Announcement - Cisco Umbrella Security Overview Report Now Obsolete
- [Action Required] Network and Tunnel Identities for AnyConnect Users is now in Limited Availability
- [Action Required] Umbrella SWG SAML Certificate Expiring November 2021 - Second Notice
- End of Life for IP Layer Enforcement Feature of the Umbrella Roaming Client.
- The Umbrella Reporting APIv1 will be End of Life on March 31, 2022
- G Suite integration - Sync time
- Support for importing user and group identities from Azure AD and Okta is now available
- Umbrella edge data center now available in Querétaro, Mexico
- Web Policy Tester Is Generally Available