In Web Policy, rules within a ruleset may now be enabled or disabled. A disabled rule will not be evaluated nor effect the outcome of a web transaction. New rules will be created in a disabled state. Disabled rules can be configured, positioned in a ruleset, and saved, but will not take effect until enabled. For more information please refer to the Umbrella on-line documentation or knowledge base article here.
Articles in this section
- [Action Required] Umbrella SWG SAML Certificate Expiring November 2021 - Second Notice
- [Action Required] Umbrella SWG SAML Certificate Expiring November 2021
- Admin Audit log export to S3 is now available
- End of Life for IP Layer Enforcement Feature of the Umbrella Roaming Client.
- Cisco Umbrella SOC 2 Attestation
- The Umbrella Reporting APIv1 will be End of Life on March 31, 2022
- Web Policy Tester Is Generally Available
- Tunnel Agnostic Internal Networks for Web Policy is Generally Available
- Ability to Enable/Disable Web Rules is now Generally Available
- New PSA Integration page for MSPs and MSSPs