In Web Policy, rules within a ruleset may now be enabled or disabled. A disabled rule will not be evaluated nor effect the outcome of a web transaction. New rules will be created in a disabled state. Disabled rules can be configured, positioned in a ruleset, and saved, but will not take effect until enabled. For more information please refer to the Umbrella on-line documentation or knowledge base article here.
Articles in this section
- [Action Required] DNS Content Categories migration deadline extended to October 28, 2022
- Network and Tunnel Identities for AnyConnect Users is now available
- End of Life for IP Layer Enforcement Feature of the Umbrella Roaming Client.
- Changes to Umbrella Virtual Appliance auto-upgrade behavior
- File Type Control for SWG - Five additional file types added
- Umbrella Virtual Appliance: Upgrade to version 3.3.2
- Urgent Update to Default Chromebook Client Network Prerequisites
- Introducing New Roaming Client Controls for Trusted Networks
- Announcing Device-Level SWG Roaming Enablement
- [End of Life Reminder] IP Layer Enforcement Notice - July 31, 2022