Internal networks can now be associated with all tunnels when created, and used as an identity in Web Policy. Please refer to the on-line documentation for more details here.
Articles in this section
- [Action Required] Network and Tunnel Identities for AnyConnect Users is now in Limited Availability
- Umbrella edge data center now available in Querétaro, Mexico
- [Action Required] Umbrella SWG SAML Certificate Expiring November 2021 - Second Notice
- [Action Required] Umbrella SWG SAML Certificate Expiring November 2021
- Admin Audit log export to S3 is now available
- End of Life for IP Layer Enforcement Feature of the Umbrella Roaming Client.
- Cisco Umbrella SOC 2 Attestation
- The Umbrella Reporting APIv1 will be End of Life on March 31, 2022
- Support for importing user and group identities from Azure AD and Okta is now available
- Web Policy Tester Is Generally Available