The web policy tester can be found in the Web Policy UI in the upper-right corner, and is designed to produce an outcome given one or two identities and a destination. The web policy tester queries the same web policy engine for the most accurate results, and will provide an action and any accompanying data which matched the input. Such as a destination list, category, etc.
Articles in this section
- Umbrella edge data center updates in South Africa
- Announcement - Cisco Umbrella Security Overview Report Now Obsolete
- [Action Required] Network and Tunnel Identities for AnyConnect Users is now in Limited Availability
- [Action Required] Umbrella SWG SAML Certificate Expiring November 2021 - Second Notice
- End of Life for IP Layer Enforcement Feature of the Umbrella Roaming Client.
- The Umbrella Reporting APIv1 will be End of Life on March 31, 2022
- G Suite integration - Sync time
- Support for importing user and group identities from Azure AD and Okta is now available
- Umbrella edge data center now available in Querétaro, Mexico
- Web Policy Tester Is Generally Available