The web policy tester can be found in the Web Policy UI in the upper-right corner, and is designed to produce an outcome given one or two identities and a destination. The web policy tester queries the same web policy engine for the most accurate results, and will provide an action and any accompanying data which matched the input. Such as a destination list, category, etc.
Articles in this section
- [Action Required] DNS Content Categories migration deadline extended to October 28, 2022
- Network and Tunnel Identities for AnyConnect Users is now available
- End of Life for IP Layer Enforcement Feature of the Umbrella Roaming Client.
- Changes to Umbrella Virtual Appliance auto-upgrade behavior
- File Type Control for SWG - Five additional file types added
- Umbrella Virtual Appliance: Upgrade to version 3.3.2
- Urgent Update to Default Chromebook Client Network Prerequisites
- Introducing New Roaming Client Controls for Trusted Networks
- Announcing Device-Level SWG Roaming Enablement
- [End of Life Reminder] IP Layer Enforcement Notice - July 31, 2022