On Wednesday, October 27, Cisco Umbrella will release version 3.0.110 to our release candidate users.
On Wednesday, November 3rd, Cisco Umbrella will release version 3.0.110 to our first and secondrelease waves.
On Wednesday, November 10th, Cisco Umbrella will release version 3.0.110 to our third release wave.
On Monday, November 29th, Cisco Umbrella will release version 3.0.110 to all users.
Change Summary (3.0.73- 3.0.110)
- Resolved defect where internal domains list domain bypass did not correctly function
- Resolved issue resulting in a high CPU usage with high levels of system auditing enabled
Change Summary (3.0.17 to 3.0.73)
- Resolved issue that could result in an unexpected reboot during upgrade
- Improved trusted network detection by domain
- Resolved an issue where static DNS settings could be lost
- Resolve compatibility issue with Azure hosted VMs
- Update diagnostic tools
- Resolved issue where client could be stuck in a waiting state
- Resolved issue where Add/Remove programs entry hide function was unsuccessful
Updates will automatically be delivered in waves. If you require control over your exact date of upgrade initialization, let us know! We are working to deliver optional controls over your upgrades.
To upgrade machines early for validation once the release is available, download the new version here. Downloads may require opening in an incognito window. If you receive a 5XX error, open in an incognito window.
To upgrade, run the installer as a user with sufficient privileges.