In most situations, Umbrella will seamlessly work with the Mac firewall. However, in some cases where tight restrictions have been applied, you may need to adjust settings so that Umbrella can reach the internet and you can stay protected.
This article will address how to resolve unprotected state caused by "Block all incoming connections" being selected.
1. Click the Apple logo on the top left of the Menu bar.
2. Click System Preferences then select Privacy and Security
3. Click the Firewall tab
4. Click the lock to authenticate as an administrative user, then click Firewall Options...
5. Uncheck "Block all incoming connections" checkbox
6. Make sure "Automatically allow downloaded signed software to receive incoming connections" box is checked
7. Click OK
Shortly after you make these changes you should see the Roaming Client transition to a fully encrypted state. If you do not, please escalate to Umbrella Support.