On Wednesday, March 29th, Cisco Umbrella is preparing to release version 3.0.279 to release candidate.
On Wednesday, April 6, Cisco Umbrella is preparing to release version 3.0.279 to our first wave release.
On Wednesday, April 13, Cisco Umbrella is preparing to release version 3.0.279 to our second wave of release.
On Tuesday, April 26, Cisco Umbrella is preparing to release version 3.0.279 to third wave of release.
On Tuesday, May 3, Cisco Umbrella is preparing to release version 3.0.279 to general release.
Change Summary (3.0.110-3.0.279) (Version 3.0.250 paused)
Using Cisco AnyConnect VPN? See our comparison article for planning your migration to the Umbrella roaming module for AnyConnect. AnyConnect VPNs are only fully supported on our AnyConnect Umbrella module.
- Support for multiple trusted network domain backoff domains
- Support for settings cache. Client is able to start up with last known protected sync configuration.
- After registration, minimum protection network requirements are Umbrella DNS. Dashboard status will only reflect clients with access to Umbrella sync services.
- Support for fast-start option mode. Protection can apply before VA or trusted network checks to apply protection faster.
- Issue resolving internal DNS in select scenarios involving IPv6
- DNS64 detected when IPv6 not enabled
- UI Enhancements
- Resolved issue causing high CPU with logging
- Various bugfixes
- Compatibility issue with F5 VPN from 3.0.110.
- Does not resolve all compatibility issues - some F5 users may need to migrate to our Umbrella Roaming Security Module for AnyConnect (included in your license)
- Windows VPN compatibility issue. Users may migrate to our AnyConnect roaming security module to continue without impact. Version 3.0.110 also affected.
- In rare circumstances, 127.0.0.1 may be orphaned on the NIC in the event of a hard stop of the dns encryption proxy process
- Org to Org migrations are disabled at this time
- User interface may fail to start after initial upgrade from a lower version. Umbrella security coverage is not affected. Interface will return on next client start.
Updates will automatically be delivered in waves. If you require control over your exact date of upgrade initialization, let us know! We are working to deliver optional controls over your upgrades.
To upgrade machines early for validation once the release is available, download the new version here.
To upgrade, run the installer as a user with sufficient privileges.