When an Umbrella user has been added to an Umbrella Partner Console (UPC) and/or an Umbrella MSSP Console, they must log in to Umbrella using their Cisco ID and password. Their Cisco ID email address must match their Umbrella email address.
Methods of Logging In to Umbrella
Either of the following two methods can be used to log in to UPCs / Umbrella MSSP Consoles.
- First method:
- Second method:
The above methods are equivalent.
- Your Umbrella user ID must NOT belong to any Umbrella organizations that have SAML enabled.
- If you forget your Cisco password, it can be reset via https://id.cisco.com/signin/forgot-password
- If your Cisco account is locked, it can be unlocked via https://id.cisco.com/signin/unlock
- Two-Step Verification (also known as two-factor authentication or multi-factor authentication) cannot be configured in Umbrella for your Umbrella account, but can be enabled in Cisco for your Cisco account. For more information, please see this knowledge base article which describes how to Enable Multi-Factor Authentication for MSSP and UPC Administrators.
Help and Support
- If you are unable to log in to https://www.cisco.com and/or to https://id.cisco.com with your Cisco account email address and Cisco password, please reach out to Cisco TAC: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/index.html
- For general information about Cisco accounts, please see: https://www.ciscolive.com/on-demand/help.html?dtid=osscdc000283
- For issues seen after logging in to the UPC / MSSP Console, please reach out to Umbrella Support: email@example.com