Visit the Umbrella Login page (https://login.umbrella.com/) or attempt to log into the Dashboard and click on the “Forgot your password?” link in the lower left of the screen. You’ll be prompted to enter your Umbrella account email address. Once you do, you’ll get a password reset form emailed to you, with a link that will reset your password. This link expires in three hours, so be sure to use it!
Umbrella passwords must fit the following criteria in order to be valid:
- The password must be between 8 and 256 characters long
- It must contain at least 1 upper case letter.
- It must contain at least 1 lower case letter.
- It must contain at least 1 number.
- It must contain at least 1 special character.
- It must NOT contain the user's username or a portion of a users username between the @ [at symbol] and . [period]